A year ago my brother-in-law somehow convinced us to join up with a bunch of Hardy siblings to run in the Wasatch Back Relay. 188 miles from Logan to Park City, Utah. 12 people, each running three legs ranging from about three miles to nine miles. Last year I couldn't even run a half mile. So Aaron and I started running. And thank goodness we got better because last weekend we actually FINISHED the race! It was an absolutely incredible experience!
+of+IMG_0155.jpg)
We can't wait till next year!
7 comments:
YAY! Go FLAB ON FIRE! That was crazy! I've been walking since we got home, but I did run a mile today. Hey, it's better than nothing! Anyways, it was great hanging out, and make sure Aaron sends out how much we all owe him.
It looks like a lot of fun. My good friend has done it twice now....it almost makes me want to take up running.
Oh Gina those pics looked so fun. You loo like Julia Roberts too by the way! We wish we could have been there!
Good for you Gina!! That's awesome - and it looks like it was a beautiful run!
You ROCK!!!! I loved the slide show. Where's the picture of Gina in her "hot pants"? Next time.
I love that you documented each picture. Congratulations on finishing together.
Congrats on finishing the race!!!! We'll miss you guys when we moved. Good luck with any more races to come.
Post a Comment