Okay, I did it! I finally decided to start a blog. I put the description of our blog as "With four active boys we have a lot to blog about!" Well, I am wondering if I should change it to "With four active boys who has time to blog!" I still haven't figured this all out quite yet, and it is taking a lot longer than I thought. I have been trying to put this together for about two weeks and finally here is my first post. (And, I want to know where everyone gets their fun templates?!?!)
So, to get started, I thought I would post some of the recent (okay, semi-recent) pictures that were lurking on our camera.
So, to get started, I thought I would post some of the recent (okay, semi-recent) pictures that were lurking on our camera.
Luke's Birthday
Happy Birthday to Luke -- He's the big number ONE!!!! Luke opening his presents.
The six layer birthday cake that daddy made!
Taking a taste!
Having his way with the cake!
I can't believe my baby is one! He is such a joy and so much trouble all mixed into one, but I don't know what we would do with out the little guy!
Trevor's preschool graduation
Trevor had a great preschool this year and would ask every morning, "Do I have school today?" On the days the answer was "yes!" he would jump around and get so excited!
Kaden's Talent Show
Okay, I know the picture is really dark, but this is Kaden playing the piano for his school talent show. He was AWESOME!
Fun at Lagoon!!!!
The Un-Birthday Party
What a great get-together. Food, fun, family - who could ask for more?
2 comments:
What darling boys! Little Luke is such a sweet, little chub! - love the tongue sticking out of his picture on the left. I just love newborn/little boys - something unique and precious.
I remember the last time I saw you - Kaden had just turned 1 and he kept trying to eat my fries during lunch - he was really cute.
Gina you look wonderful! Congrats on your first blog post - we'll be back lots to check it out.
In the meantime, feel free to post some of your tips on keeping your boys well-behaved and sweet (especially during Sacrament Meeting :))
I loved all those family pictures of you guys, and oh my goodness Luke and that BIRTHDAY CAKE! Too funny. We are excited to check in here often!
Post a Comment