Hi it's Kaden here, remember my last singing in preschool post? This time Trevor sang Burnin' Up for a DVD comercial that will given to the people that sign up for his preschool, I think. I know he sang it for a DVD.
I also want to mention the Popsci magazine. I highly recomend going to popsci.com. The magazine that I just resently got has the 2009 Invention Awards. It has a 60mph army-tank, the world as a web interface, robolegs, and insalation from mushrooms, oh ya and other stuff. I'm pretty sure that you can read about some of these things on popsci.com.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kaden! Thanks for the tip. I'll look into that Popsi magazine for my kids. will it make them as smart as you are?
Tell Trevor to keep up with the singing. We'll expect a show the next time we see you all.
Post a Comment