Sunday, March 15, 2009

Singing in Preschool

Hi, this is Kaden speaking. I'm updating the blog while the cinnamon rolls are baking and Daddy, Trevor, Ethan are playing UNO and Luke is trying to play with them. My cinnamon rolls are out of the oven. The reason I am doing this is because I was reading my Aunt's blog and it said that my mom's blog hasn't been updated for a while. I am currently just remembering that I left the phone on so I went to turn it off, I also just remembered a very funny thing witch Trevor did in preschool. You know the Jonas Brothers right? Their song Burnin' Up, well Trevor has that song memorized and he started singing it in his class. The helper people knew that song too so they asked Trevor to sing Burnin' Up to the whole class. This was not very recent. I will type the lyrics:

I'm hot and your cold, you go around like you know, who I am, but you don't, you got me on my toes. I'm slipping into the lava and I'm trying to keep from going under. Baby, you turn the temperature higher, cuz I'm burning up, burning up for you baby! High heels, red dress, all by yourself. Got to catch myself. I'm slipping into the lava and I'm trying to keep from going under. Baby, you turn the temperature higher, cuz I'm burning up, burning up for you baby!

He sang that whole thing at preschool, isn't that cool!

4 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Kaden, it's good to hear from you. That Trevor is a crack up. Keep the updates coming for your mom okay? We sure hope we get to see you guys this summer.

Tanis, said...

Kaden good for you! You should update more often, especially if you have fun stories like that to share! Trevor-what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post Kaden! That Trevor is such a ham! He and Hadley will have a slew of "show stopper" kids, that's for sure! Wink :)

Jordan and Luci said...

Kaden, that was a funny post. Can you send me some cinnamon rolls? Or better yet, just come visit me and you can help me make some. Tell Trevor I want him to sing me that song. We miss you guys!