We had the funnest time playing at Jump N Shout with Trevor's friends. The zip line was by far the favorite!
Friday, June 3
I got to go to an overnight "campout" for all the stake/ward leaders and JC's for girls camp. I got up there and realized that my camera battery was dead so no fun pics. It got super cold and rainy and most of the women bailed and went home to sleep in their own beds and come back the next morning. I was one of the brave ones who stayed the entire time. This is a picture of where I get to go in a couple of weeks. That is if the 2-6 feet of snow that is still there melts by then.

Saturday, June 4
I spent the morning at the girls camp meeting and then went directly to Trevor's last soccer game of the season. Still no camera. Trevor was amazing! We then went to Pizza Plus for his end of the season party. We LOVE this team!

Sunday, June 5
Aaron gave all the boys much needed haircuts.
Monday, June 6
Trevor's Kindergarten Graduation!
We are so proud of our little graduate!


Ethan played "Apologize" by One Republic in the Westergard Elementary talent show. He has worked so hard to perfect this piece. He was the BEST of the show!
Tuesday, June 7
I got to help make food for Ethan's "Italian Dinner" that his class earned. They were so excited to have this feast.
Shoe Shopping. All the kids got new shoes for the summer.
Wednesday, June 8
Last day of school!
Trevor with his Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Banbury.
Ethan with his fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Gillette.
Because Kaden is in Middle School and has lots of teachers, I didn't get pictures of all of them. So here he is, after school, showing off how happy he is to be done!

1 comment:
Ethan's song was amazing!! That's so awesome he learned the rest of the song. I want him to teach me! I love your weekly updates. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment