Sunday, February 22, 2009

blog slacker

I have come to fully accept that I am not a blogger. After all the kids have gone to bed there seems to be a decision. As for me, I would much rather snuggle up in my bed with hopes of sleeping all the way through the night than sit at the computer and blog. It has been over a week since I have even looked at our blog and I am feeling a little guilty that I didn't write about our wonderful Valentines "week" and all the fun and parties that we were involved in. I have ignored the fact that Aaron actually took a day off on President's Day and took Kaden skiing - just the two of them. Yes, the weather was a bit crummy but they thoroughly enjoyed spending the day together.





Kaden has also been hard at work getting his science fair project done. All I can say is thank goodness that Aaron is helping him with this too. My poor little brain does not think scientifically enough to do these things.

Yes, I have been too busy to blog. Too busy??? Doing what??? Okay, for the past few weeks we have been hard at work redoing the kids' rooms. Kaden and Ethan got a pair of high-tech ibeds complete with speakers to listen to their music. Aaron even downloaded the Book of Mormon onto a jump drive so they can turn it on as they get ready for school each morning. Trevor moved in with Luke and got a brand new Lightning McQueen bed and dresser from Costco. (Luke will get one too as soon as we are ready to ditch the crib.) Well, I got to rearrange toys, clothes, and everything else in their rooms. As soon as I get a couple of things up on the walls and curtains on the windows I will post some pictures. I am actually pretty pleased with how things are turning out and Trevor is actually staying in his cool Cars bed "all night long" (hehe, I had to throw that in). I am hoping his days of sneaking into our bed in the middle of the night are over. So yes! I have been busy, at least in my own mind.

1 comment:

Jordan and Luci said...

Gina, that is awesome. I can't wait to see their rooms. That sounds like a fun project. I've never heard of iBeds. That is awesome!